[fpc-other] Firebird vs PostgreSQL

gabor gabor at poczta.onet.pl
Sun Oct 29 11:00:38 CET 2017

I think you should ask the question "which database is best for my
project". The selection of database should depend on the assumptions and
requirements of your project. For some projects you only need SQLite.
But for another project you will need Oracle. And in another you will be
doomed to what your customer already has.