[fpc-other] Ergodox keyboard layout for Delphi/Lazarus developers

Fri Nov 3 00:14:00 CET 2017

Hi,

I thought I would share my latest Ergodox keyboard layout. The default
layout is Dvorak on the base keys, but QWERTY is available on layer 4.
So it works with both. The surrounding keys and layers are well tested
with Delphi and Lazarus shortcuts - all with minimal finger stretching
and maximum comfort. I can even control my mouse from the keyboard (not
that I use that much). :-)

Enough talk. As they say, a picture is worth a 1000 words.

   http://configure.ergodox-ez.com/keyboard_layouts/qmnpyg/

You can download the HEX file from the above URL as well as print nicely
layed out pages of the whole layout. You can also click on the "Clone"
link to customise it for your personal needs - that's if you own a
Ergodox (highly recommended).

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/