[fpc-other] [fpc-pascal] Missing messages

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Mon Oct 31 19:01:36 CET 2016

They still offer it, but it's a 30-day trial, and it appears that once
you get the trial activation number, it's good for any of the products,
only I (using a screen reader) couldn't select which product I wanted,
so it downloaded and installed their c++ suite of tools instead of the
delphi ones, so I'm stuck with a delphi free computer (still).  Millions
of folks may use the thing, but I can tell you none of those millions
use a screen reader, because I can't get the thing to do much, though it
does seem usable on the surface, as I dig into the various
functionality, I find it's not quite as accessible as it first appears
<sigh> I think I'll stick to my text editors, and command-line tools.

(and not use their c++ products at all.  After the 30 day trial, it's
still almost 300 bucks for their intro version, which admittedly is way
better than 1400 they want for the pro version, and if I were actually
making money at this, it would be a worthwhile investment, but since
it's a personal thing, it's not really worth it, when there's other
alternatives that are more accessible for me.