[fpc-other] [fpc-pascal] Missing messages

Mon Oct 31 10:33:50 CET 2016

On 2016-10-31 01:45, Travis Siegel wrote:
> Does this nntp client compile with fpc?

No, at the moment it is a Delphi only project, but as I mentioned in
another reply, I am very tempted at starting a FPC and LCL/fpGUI port.
It does run perfectly under WINE though - that's how I'm using it under
FreeBSD.

> It's written in delphi, and I've
> been unable to find a legitimate copy of delphi even though I've
> searched for one for years.

Embarcadero has a Delphi 10.1 (Berlin) Starter Edition for free at the
moment. I downloaded a copy and can make it available for download if
Embarcadero doesn't offer it any more. I haven't installed it yet (I
don't really use Delphi at all any more), but in the Lazarus Forum's
they mention that it is working well, and Zeos components can be
installed without trouble.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/