[fpc-other] [fpc-pascal] Google Code closing down

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 13:24:43 CET 2015

Hello Mark,

On 2015-03-16 11:50, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> details perhaps they'd explain them, after all /somebody/ has to give
> Graeme something concrete on which to build his argument :-)

hehehe... Just watch Linus's Google Tech Talk on YouTube. ;-)

I can also add that SubVersion has *no* concept of Tags. To SubVersion
there is no difference between a Tag and a Branch. Why do I say that?
Simply because you can create a Tag in the repository, and then start
adding commits to it.... just mind boggling! :) Why did they even bother.

Regards,
  Graeme