[fpc-other] Re: [fpc-pascal] Windows on ARM, how fast it can be implemented?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 27 11:35:32 CET 2013

Am 27.03.2013 11:27, schrieb Marco van de Voort:
> (reply-to set to fpc-other since this is getting off-topic)
Does not seem to work for Thunderbird... ^^

> But I never used the startmenu much in the first place, and I consider it an
> anti RSI measure (if you miss the startmenu in the default location, you
> probably use the mouse too much :-)

For me it's less the location of the startmenu (I'm mostly using the
keyboard for startmenu navigation btw.), but the fact that the Windows
Key opens that fullscreen abomination of that "metro desktop" instead of
a little window in some corner.

Regards,
Sven