[fpc-other] What does Embarcadero spend there time on

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 16:14:36 CET 2013

On 2013-03-08 14:55, Jonas Maebe wrote:
> yourself in the role of moderator on other lists and deriding people
> (rather than contacting the moderators and asking them to do something

I guess the moderators simply don't do the job they were assigned or
volunteered for. Also, there as no specific person I targeted in
fpc-devel. Almost all posts lately contain about 95% quoted text! How
does a moderator fail to see this?

> flaming), it's normal that other people will become more easily
> annoyed by what you yourself do.

I still fail to see how my original message in this thread was an issue?
I choose the right mailing list, and didn't include MB's of attached data.

It's not karma, just some people that are outright idiots.

Regards,
  - Graeme -