[fpc-other] Source code of Adobe Photoshop 1 published

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:42:21 CET 2013

Hello together!

I've just read the news that the source code of Adobe Photoshop 1 was
published. Now this isn't a great news per se, but I've learned
something very important for us: it's written in Pascal!

Here's the link:
http://computerhistory.org/atchm/adobe-photoshop-source-code/

It would be a really interesting challenge to get this code to work with
FPC. It's written for the Macintosh operating system with a bit of m68k
assembly code mixed in between.

Maybe we can try it once m68k support is good enough again and Mac OS
support has been revived and implemented for m68k ;)

Regards,
Sven