[fpc-other] Re: [fpc-devel] Offer to repair and maintain the FPC community website (repeat msg, no HTML)

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:22:32 CEST 2012

(Moving to fpc-other).

On 25/09/12 09:29, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> NNTP is still the most used public discussion medium on the internet,
> and for good reason - it works very well.

I haven't found a project that uses NNTP for a long time.  How do you
know it's the most used?  My main problem with it was that you can't
keep track of read messages across different computers.  I don't want to
use a web browser with a crappy interface to read news either, so I've
stopped using NNTP for good, now.

Henry