[fpc-other] Pascal librarys

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 16 11:20:06 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 10:58 AM, ik <idokan at gmail.com> wrote:

> But if you can show me that by taking this units I can work less and do a
> lot more, then we have something to talk about, and I don't think you can.

Then take a look at the result output formats in FPCUnit. I would show
you other XML units, but unfortunately it is closed source.

Other built-in classes that come to mind.  TIniFile (and Lazarus
TXMLPropStorage class). They make saving settings etc a no-brainer.
Even the TStringList class is a blessing for reading files and running
through each line (compared to C/C++). I can't commend on Ruby, PHP
etc. as I don't use them. Free Pascal does everything I need, even for
web applications.

Regards,
  - Graeme -