[fpc-other] Running Mac OS X in emulator on Windows ?

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 02:49:11 CET 2008

Ok,

So far this has been one gigant waste of effort and time.

None of these two products does anything at all.

I had a feeling vmware was gonna be crap that's why I never tried it in the
first place.

The server 2.0 is bullshit, and their player is even worse bullshit.

All I want is to run another operating system which I can decide for myself
in a virtual environment.

Nice and simple.

So far Virtual PC 2007 from MS kicks vmware's ass.

I suspect vm ware's workstation is probably the equivalent.

However my apetite has completely stopped.

I am done for today.

I am pissed of at this fucking tutorial for wasting my fucking time.

JUST GOT A GODDAMN PIRATE COPY AND MAKE FUCKING GOOD TUTORIAL NEXT TIME
FUCKSAKES.

Bunch of bullshit.

If that aint possible then dont even try to waste my fucking time !

Gonna post this on usenet too in case it gets banned.

Bye,
  Skybuck.