[fpc-other] Running Mac OS X in emulator on Windows ?

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 02:30:36 CET 2008

I was following instructions from this link:

http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/Vmware_how_to

It said to install vmware server...

However it's a 600 MB executable which had a little problem but running
gpupdate.exe magically solved it...

Finally this seems to be some kind of apache/tomcat shit ?!?

(Install took a little bit long too but ok)

The tutorial also mentions VMWare Player ?!?

So next I download that... and I try to install it and it says vmserver is
already running.

The problem with VMServer 2.0 is there is no GUI ?!?

WHAT THE FUCK ?!?

Maybe I am supposed to use the VMPlayer only.

Also I definetly do not want any webservers running on my system.

So deinstalling all this crap.

And then trying VMPlayer only.

Tutorial could have been a bit more clear about this I WISH !

Bye,
  Skybuck.