[fpc-other] rebuild FreePascal in FreeBSD

papelhigienico at gmail.com papelhigienico at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:17:01 CEST 2007

Hi!

I'm newbie in freepascal lists and in Freepascal Unix, and if this question
doesn't make sense for this list, please ignore!

I downloaded files fpc.zip and fpcbuild.zip from
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/snapshot/v23/source/.

Which of them I will use to rebuild Freepascal? I used fpcbuild.zip, but
only the sources of freepascal are instaled as 2.3.1, the compiler continue
as 2.2.0 . What I have to do to build Freepascal version 2.3.1?

My OS is FreeBSD 6.1, and my freepascal version is 2.2.0, and I want the
version 2.3.1 to test TEvent class that don't work in Unix and will be
corrected in this version...

Fabio Luis Girardi