[fpc-other] svn

eskaflone at gmail.com eskaflone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 00:12:00 CEST 2006

> eskaflone at gmail.com wrote:
>> HI,
>> I have a working copy imported from local disc ,now I want to update
>> it from svn. How can I do it?

> How did you import? svn import doesn't work to get a working copy.

svnadmin create d:/work/svn/fpc

svn import d:/work/tmp/fpc file:///d:/work/svn/fpc -m "Initial Import"

svn checkout file:///d:/work/svn/fpc/trunk file:///d:/work/svn/wc/fpc

After that I got working copy in d:/work/svn/wc/fpc.
Now how can I change file://d:/work/svn/fpc/trunk to
http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk ?

Manually change all entries in ../.SVN/entries files? There are too
many files to do that. Maybe there is predefined script in svn to do
that?