[fpc-devel] Current x86_64-win64 test status

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sat Feb 23 16:05:28 CET 2019

 So while running regression tests for my optimizer overhaul work, I
decided to share the current state of the trunk (r41400) on x86_64-win64.

 Total = 7814 (35:7779)
 Total number of compilations = 4813 (22:4791)
 Successfully compiled = 3637
 Successfully failed = 1154
 Compilation failures = 20
 Compilation that did not fail while they should = 2
 Total number of runs = 3001 (13:2988)
 Successful runs = 2988
 Failed runs = 13
 Number units compiled = 162
 Number program that should not be run = 471
 Number of skipped tests = 505
 Number of skipped graph tests = 10
 Number of skipped interactive tests = 31
 Number of skipped known bug tests = 7
 Number of skipped tests for other versions = 4
 Number of skipped tests for other cpus = 266
 Number of skipped tests for other targets = 187

 To note that there are a total of 35 failures that probably should be
fixed at some point.

 Find attached a ZIP file containing the full log (the uncompressed log is
half a megabyte in size).
 Maybe I'm a little naïve, but I didn't know there was an automated test
suite for FPC.  The details on how to run it can be found under
"tests/readme.txt" (thanks Florian for directing me that way).

 Gareth aka. Kit