[fpc-devel] problem while using free pascal

陳悅(2018-19) 3E04 CHAN YUET pc20161147 at puiching.edu.hk
Thu Feb 14 10:10:02 CET 2019

Dear sir
I am sorry yo informed you that there is a problem while I am using the
free pascal app. While I try to open the app, it just flashes, while
I click a few more times it just keeps flashing. The app is quite important
to me since I have to submit a programme using Pascal before next
Wednesday. Despite that, I have to keep using this app as this is the theme
of my computer studies in this term. Hope you can tell me how to fix the
problem as soon as possible. A million thanks.

A form 3 student from Hong Kong
Agnes chan