[fpc-devel] Graphical RAD IDE in FPC

Alexander aralni at mail.ru
Mon Sep 17 19:40:17 CEST 2018

> In fact, you SHOULD use native OS widgets

I SHOULD ??? Not-not. I NOT SHOULD something in principle.

In GNU/Linux Core and widgets is independent.

"Native" (dictate) "widgets" is only in Windows. It bad OS and relegate delete.

GNU/Linux is infinity more power OS, than Windows.

I known cross-platform method, but say not about it.
For GNU/Linux need RAD IDE coincide power and possibles. This **systems** not equal.