[fpc-devel] End of support for Win XP?

Benito van der Zander benito at benibela.de
Thu Feb 1 01:27:44 CET 2018

Hi,

XP is still important

yesterday I had a dream about some kind of ebook reader with multiple
pages, like 7 displays in a row on a foldable sheet, each for one page.
(and something about a washing machine) At first the displays looked
like Android, but when you took it apart, you noticed there was no
software on the display devices, and underneath each display device
there was a second device looking kind of like the mobile emitter in
Voyager which was doing all the processing and which was actually
running Windows XP

Best,
Benito