[fpc-devel] Little question about the

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:51:47 CEST 2018

J. Gareth Moreton <gareth at moreton-family.com> schrieb am Fr., 10. Aug.
2018, 18:44:

> Thanks Sven,
>
> Sorry if I'm bringing up obvious points.  I've set "pure" to be
> interface-only - it's a little tricky because if you now specify it in the
> main source file, it says that it can't be used in the implementation
> section, even though, really, the main file doesn't have such section.
> Still, that can be dealt with.

You shouldn't declare it as interface only, but you should disallow the
situation that it is not set for the forward def in the interface, but for
the one in the implementation section. Other combinations are valid.
I think the function to look for is add_proc_definition (can't check
currently).
Also the defs should contain methods to check whether they had been
declared in the interface or implementation section so you can use those.

Regards,
Sven