[fpc-devel] Wrong docs: not initialized global variables

Ched charles.edouard.des.vastes.vignes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:13:42 CEST 2018

Hello,

Le 05.04.2018 à 11:55, Marco van de Voort a écrit :
> In our previous episode, Alexander Klenin said:
 >>
>> Allow me to yet again to single out this philosophy of
>> strongly preferring abstract purity to concrete user experience.
>> This is IMHO a significant contributing factor of Pascal decline.
>
> No. Not having something that creates new users is the main reason.
>
> IN-OUT<0
>
> In general, the assumption that the popularity of a development product
> is mainly dependent on language is already faulty.

Hélas, the language which is currently gaining popularity is Python. Even Java is loosing popularity.
But Python is not compiled and not suited for large programs (my own opinion). I rest with my favourite
language : (Free)Pascal :)

https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index/
https://pypl.github.io/PYPL.html?country=FR

Cheers, Ched'