[fpc-devel] Vectorization

Adriaan van Os fpc at microbizz.nl
Sat Dec 23 11:00:43 CET 2017

J. Gareth Moreton wrote:
> Hey Adriaan,
>
> I dare ask - did the patch help out your issue at all?  I did supply it to Florian as well, although he has
> his own work in progress for vectorization, so whether my code is compatible or not waits to be seen.

Didn't get to it yet. Svn needs fpc 3.0.4 to build, which isn't the production compiler on my
development system. On another OS X, I tried to checkout svn, but it was (on that system) extremely
slow. After two multi-hour sessions, I postponed it to later. But I am very interested in the
patch, so I will follow up later.

Regards,

Adriaan van Os