[fpc-devel] Twice stored record RTTI data

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:49:25 CET 2016

> This will not be changed due to backwards compatibility. This is not up
> for discussion.

No. Real argument please and technical detail. You can argue in this way
any buggy element in compiler. Any logical example where this bug "feature"
is used? I think it works in current way by accident. By fixing this bug
more code from Delphi can be ported in correct way, *without functional
workaround*.

If you don't have any logical argument, I'll keep it on Delphi compatible
and logical way in my branch.

it will not break any correctly written code, even more - after fixing this
many correct code from Delphi can start work.

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak