[fpc-devel] Closures / anonymous methods

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:44:09 CET 2016

Am 05.12.2016 14:37 schrieb <Blaise at blaise.ru>:

> On 05.12.2016 13:36, Sven Barth wrote:
>
>> I didn't get any mail from Blaise during my holidays
>

> As agreed, I have allocated time, and I have been working.
> (FTR, I really want(ed) you to enlist for the task we discussed, so we
would work in parallel.)

You never wrote that you'd now start or that you'd now be available in IRC
or whatever. Missing that I simply worked on bugs and other stuff that came
along...

> For now, with your latest letter, I have all the info I need from you.
> (I have one pending question on terminology, but I believe it belongs to
the list, so I will ask here.)

You mean that from around a year ago? Yeah, that should contain most points.

Regards,
Sven