[fpc-devel] Initialize/Finalize management operators and Default intrinsic

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:19:16 CEST 2016

Am 14.04.2016 21:52 schrieb "Maciej Izak" <hnb.code at gmail.com>:

>> A game engine? What happened to it? I've moved my game engine to OpenGL
ES 2.0 for all platforms and am looking to create a FPC Android starter
template.

> Yes, but strictly integrated with XE2 (WYSIWYG + events like OnClick but
for game development), it was created before Firemonkey idea. The project
was developed as "Delphied Unity3D" ;). Project is abandoned. Without
Embarcadero support/cooperation was impossible to finish the project.

My hope is to do some more IDE integration for the Castle Game Engine as
well sometime(TM) in the future. Once we support runtime packages that
should indeed be possible :)

Regards,
Sven