[fpc-devel] Initialize/Finalize management operators and Default intrinsic

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:57:58 CEST 2016

> I think I have other solution (that also can help to solve old problems).
> What is needed is new section like "managementinitialization" and
> "managementfinalization" (to complement "initialization"/"finalization"
> with a little different logic).

Even more. In Delphi lack of
managementinitialization/managementfinalization is serious problem when
package is unloaded. (Is hard to clean up things in right order for
complicated dependencies... sometimes is almost impossible to do it
right...). Using new sections can fix many issues!

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak