[fpc-devel] FPC 3.0.0rc2 and fppkg

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:34:04 CET 2015

Am 05.11.2015 17:54 schrieb "Joost van der Sluis" <joost at cnoc.nl>:

> [...]
should add some sort of webpage with the available packages and more
information on those.

>>> IMHO that should be made available with fppkg as well. Other package
managers like apt-get, pacman, ports etc. do that as well. This way I don't
need to consult a browser which might not even be available at that moment.

>> Yes, you are right. All this information is available through the
fppkg-package. There's a Lazarus-package that also shows this information
in the IDE, I'm not sure if it is still operational, though.

> Trunk now supports 'fppkg info <packagename>'

Yay! ^^

Regards,
Sven