[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Tue Sep 23 18:53:15 CEST 2014

It used to be compatible, however since we rewrote it to use anonymous methods, and attributes (And reduced the code to 1/4 of the original size in the process) ~2 years ago, the new versions are not any more Lazarus compatible :-( .
I have reflected that in the Wikipedia OpenWire page.
I hope one day OpenWire will again be Lazarus/FPC compatible.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com