[fpc-devel] RTTI generating

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Sat Sep 20 00:45:33 CEST 2014

  Hi Sven,

Thank you!
This is all great news. I perfectly understand, and I also support some open source projects.
However the dynamic packages have been in the works for at least 5-6 years if I recall.
If the product does not catch up on at least some of those items, it simply will become irrelevant :-( . It will be a shame after all the great effort that has already gone into it if.

I am extremely overworked myself, but I am looking into any option to help it.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com