[fpc-devel] RTTI generating

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 23:50:04 CEST 2014

On 9/19/2014 2:38 PM, Boian Mitov wrote:
>  Hi Jonas,
>
> I am sorry if I have misinterpreted the meaning of the message.
> I am just terribly frustrated with the overall state of the FPC :-( .
Well, what frustrates me is that there are always people that come up
with all kinds of fancy ideas/add-ons/additions that bring absolutely
nothing in "real" improvement....
> I even offered to donate our enhanced RTTI API to the FPC community
> with very little interest so far :-( .
> I really want FPC/Lazarus to become a real competitor to the rest of
> the development environments.
I really want to become FPC/Lazarus a really stable, reliable
development, across multiple platforms, without constantly trying to run
along the other "kool kids on the block"...

Ralf

---