[fpc-devel] MIPS big-endian program starts but does nothing

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:06:38 CEST 2014

Am 09.09.2014 11:19 schrieb "Sven Barth" <pascaldragon at googlemail.com>:

> Am 09.09.2014 08:53 schrieb "Sergei Gorelkin" <sergei_gorelkin at mail.ru>:
> > I also wonder what is the correct way to generate code that calls
softfpu:
> > 1) -SfSOFTFPU
> > 2) -CfSOFT
> > 3) -Ce
> > ?
>
> I only know -CfSOFT and that is what I use for m68k. -Ce likely only does
the same as -CfSOFT, but I don't know what -SfSOFTFPU is supposed to do.

Addendum: -SfX is for explicitly enabling RTL features, likely added for
embedded. Also one *might* need to use both -CfSOFT and -Ce on MIPS as they
set different values. I've not yet checked what the explicit difference is
:/

Regards,
Sven