[fpc-devel] Proof of Concept ARC implementation

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Mon Oct 27 23:41:25 CET 2014

Well... we may differ on this one. I absolutely love attributes, but I guess
that is just me :-D .
I think attributes are the greatest thing that has happened to Delphi ever,
I just wish they ware not so limited. Attributes allowed us to cut 3/4 of
our code base. You can't beat that easily.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com