[fpc-devel] Proof of Concept ARC implementation

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:15:22 CET 2014

Am 27.10.2014 11:37 schrieb <hinstance at yandex.ru>:

> I think we should just roll out this feature to FPC trunk and let people
test it; so those who are interested in it would test it and detect
potential problems in practice rather than in thought experiments

Then just checkout the branch I mentioned in my initial mail. It's
implemented there and is not a thought experiment. I'm not going to commit
this any time soon to trunk, because 1) there are too many open points and
2) trunk is preparing for release branching thus no new big features and
especially not as critized ones as this.

Regards,
Sven