[fpc-devel] Building 2.7.1 on current Raspbian fails

Thaddy de Koning thaddy at thaddy.com
Thu Oct 23 10:55:45 CEST 2014

Jonas,

In that case I would advice people to use my version of 2.7.1 for the
Raspberry Pi and let me deal with any build difficulties. I am fully
aware you removed the OVERRIDEVERSIONCHECK from the documentation.

The most recently published build by me takes full advantage of most of
the features for ARMV6 EABIHF.

Plz advice on how to progress,

Thaddy