[fpc-devel] Smarter way of generating ARMHF fpc trunk installation?

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Mon Mar 3 21:18:37 CET 2014

On 03/03/2014 02:37 PM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> On 03/03/2014 19:39, Paul Breneman wrote:
>> I'm not suggesting that the source be put into the zip.  But could the
>> other tools be put into a zip so I could download a small zip on my
>> Raspberry Pi and easily follow a few directions to compile a new ARMHF
>> FPC+RTL?
>
> See the lines I started my original post with...
> See also
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/fpcup
> specifics about Linux ARMHF (on Odroid, should also apply to other devices)
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Odroid

Thanks for the links!  I need to study fpcup more.

It might be nice to see how simple I can make the process of compiling
www.CtrlTerm.com for ARMHF (using fpcup).  I'm really trying to avoid
crosscompiling.  It is good for a full-time programmer, but I'm trying
to find the most simple ways to get people started.