[fpc-devel] New targets for FPC - Windows Phone 8 and Flash

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:14:10 CEST 2014

Sergio,

Not sure if it helps you.There's a project of converting pascal to
JavaScript.
The thread about it came up just recently:
http://lists.freepascal.org/pipermail/fpc-devel/2014-April/033689.html

I'm sure you'd find it helpful for Pascal to ActionScript conversion.
Besides, you might want to consider html5 canvas a target too, instead of
doing Flash.

A strategic question. If you're looking for more system targets for games
(I'm guessing you're).
Why Phone 8 and Flash, rather than console platforms? like XBox, Wii or PS?

thanks,
Dmitry