[fpc-devel] Delphi anonymous methods

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Wed Mar 6 00:19:42 CET 2013

I equally love and hate the tools (spare Scheme and Java) :-D . So hence the
smiling faces.

I needed the performance boos and speed of development they are giving me.
The development before that was way too slow :-( .
I have increased the productivity multiple times by doing that. I also did
more insane things to do that, like writing my own Design time API on top of
the Delphi one. This virtually eliminated the need to develop design time
editors, as I do it with just adding few attributes now.
Second, I am financing the development of our own proprietary development
language, and in few years may port everything to it.
I also have the option to pay some developers to add the necessary features
to FPC if it comes to that :-D .
So I am not short on options :-P .
I am insane, but not "that" insane :-D .

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com