[fpc-devel] STOP OVER QUOTING PLEASE

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 11:05:31 CET 2013

Hi,

I find it extremely hard to follow conversations in this mailing list
lately. Everybody seems to disregard simple netiquette guidelines here.

For example: I can't read a message thread any more by just using my
up/down arrow keys [jumping from one reply to the next]. I have to
constantly scroll 50+ lines of quoted text [often 4-6 levels keep
quotes], just to get to a 2-4 line reply!

Please, please, please... trim your quotes to just the relevant lines.
It takes but a second to do, so will not slow you down.

I know I'm not the list moderator, but try and respect some basic
netiquette, and make it easier for everybody to read messages here.

Regards,
  - Graeme -