[fpc-devel] Synapse hangs in ARM-Linux

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Mon Jan 28 12:27:25 CET 2013

On Mon, January 28, 2013 11:47, Michael Schnell wrote:
 .
 .
> I tried to reproduce this with a more simple project, just accessing a
> non-existing IP address, but I found that while on Windows here Synapse
> issues a time out (after some seconds, exactly like when the Heating
> Controller fails to answer), when compiling for Linux (PC and ARM) the
> error message is "HR_Error: 113,No route to host" and is issued
> immediately and thus not involves a timeout (and no hanging on ARM).
 .
 .

While I don't know how to fix your problem, this "no route to host" should
be possible to solve (whether it helps you in reproducing and fixing your
issue is another question). What is the IP address and netmask of your
device and what is the (non-existing) IP address which you try to access?

Tomas