[fpc-devel] for-in-index loop

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Fri Jan 25 23:00:43 CET 2013

> On Sat, 26 Jan 2013, Alexander Klenin wrote:
>> I certainly agree that Pascal has some advantages -- and they often
>> outweigh disadvantages.
>> Otherwise, I would be in Python's mailing list now, arguing to add
>> some of the Pascal's features :)
>> However, this does not mean that disadvantages should be just ignored.
>
> I didn't say that.
>
> Like I said, I am not against new language features per se.
> I just don't think that this one is one that should be added.

FWIW (littlest pup in the pack): i agree with this... the discussion looks to me
like something one would find in their own local library code... but then again,
i'm a little pup here... very little...

/me looks at all his library files of routines and functions and considers how
many routines there are in there and how long it took to work them out...