[fpc-devel] for-in-index loop

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:34:23 CET 2013

Am 25.01.2013 17:18, schrieb Alexander Klenin:

>> He said he needed a arbitrary precision math library: Well, get started !
> I have chosen a good library, communicated with the author, and he
> agreed (on this list)
> to allow its inclusion in FPC. Now somebody (not me, since I do not
> have commit rights)
> should perform the addition.
Do you have a link to the message? It could have been gotten lost in the
usual mailing list traffic...
> I am sorry that the community turned out not quite welcoming.
You should not generalize here. There were devs (e.g. Paul) and also
users who didn't object. Others did indeed object. But we're humans
after all... not every one has the same opinion. Take myself: I consider
myself neutral in this topic. I'm neither really pro nor against this
feature.

Regards,
Sven