[fpc-devel] "embedded" again

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Mon Jan 14 20:31:34 CET 2013

Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 01/11/2013 12:37 PM, Michael Schnell wrote:
>> I don't suppose I can run an X11 stub (such as NoMachine NX or
>> whatever the Xorg stub is called) plus a widget set (such as QT) on
>> the QNAP NA device.
> later I found this:
>
> http://www.tiaowiki.com/w/Install_NX_Server_on_Raspberry_Pi
>
> So it might be possible, though ....
>
> -Michael

Michael,

This "embedded" thread you started recently has been great.  I've tried
to keep up with how you are using (or hoping to use) FPC on headless
embedded systems for years now.  Thanks, and please continue to keep us
in the feedback loop!

I've used www.nomachine.com some with desktops but I'll have to use what
you linked on my RPi.  Then it might allow my RPi to be a simple
headless embedded system using the ARM Linux stuff here:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/easyfpgui.htm

Thanks,
Paul