[fpc-devel] Offer to repair and maintain the FPC community website (repeat msg, no HTML)

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 13:59:52 CEST 2012

On 2012-09-26 14:36, Andrew Brunner wrote:
> Interoperability seems to have lost luster recently.

+1

> I think it should at least be professional looking.  Taking a
> minimalist view would only bring the same complaints.

Hey, minimalist is the "flavour of the month", just look at Microsoft's
Metro apps and latest Visual Studio. See, I just had to wait long
enough, and then my work from 7 years ago is "cool" again. ;-)

In reality, I'm not a graphic artist or web designer, so I'll leave that
to them. I have no problem adding more HTML hooks in the generated
output though, so CSS could do an even better job with greater ease.

        Graeme.