[fpc-devel] Offer to repair and maintain the FPC community website (repeat msg, no HTML)

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:00:18 CEST 2012

Am 25.09.2012 09:33, schrieb Cephas Atheos:
> I'm seeing some traffic on fpc-devel and the other legitimate lists, and I
> did get a success message when I reposted my original message, so some
> things are getting through. I think you're right though, I need to change
> my response address.
>
> I forgot the banal horrors of mailing lists and reply-to vs from addresses
> and all that stuffÅ  Looks like I have some work to do just to get my hand
> up!
>
> So, before I spam out the lists, has anyone seen my message? I got a
> successful post message from the listbot, but no-one's replied to the
> content as yetÅ  I don't know whether that's because no-one wants to, or
> because no-one else has seen it.

I've seen your mail on fpc-other and this was my answer to it (if you
didn't get it):

=== mail begin ===

On 23.09.2012 18:34, Cephas Atheos wrote:
 > As you may be aware, there are a number of significant problems with the
 > FPC community site.
 >
 > For new users, it's a bit of a minefield, and isn't a really good
 > introduction to the wonderful FPC community.

Out of curiosity: what problems ("mines" ) do you see in the current
pages aside from broken links here and there (though they aren't that
much, at least on the wiki...)?

=== mail end ===

Regards,
Sven