[fpc-devel] Re: Faster Implementation for IntToStr

Max Nazhalov stein_nospam at mail.ru
Sun Sep 2 16:11:31 CEST 2012

On Sun Sep 2 15:51:05 CEST 2012 Amir wrote:

>   I could not follow what the code does, as it is in assembly, but it
> looks like it has the same idea as mine.
>
>    In general, how can one propose some changes in a library? Should the
> suggestion goes through this mailing list?

Don't bother with assembler -- it's not portable at all. In general, just
make a clean implementation of what You think, try to adopt this to
"generic.inc", recompile the trunk, run test suite and then create Mantis
entry with source diff. Sure it will be considered one way or another..

---
WBR,
Max.