[fpc-devel] FPC related fairy tale

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:18:57 CEST 2012

[This should have gone to the list, instead of Florian directly]

On 18.10.2012 20:55, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
 > Am 18.10.2012 13:24, schrieb Pierre Free Pascal:
 >>   Are you resurrecting m68k port?
 >>
 >> Just a guess, of course...
 >
 > Too late, but it would have been my guess as well. The tale misses only
 > the very sad part about the two children who never made it to life ;(

I see that I should have waited a bit longer then ^^

Yes... that could be mentioned as well... (and what about "vis"? )
though Itanium looks in my opinion more dead for real than M68k
(considering the existance of Coldfire)... and Alpha is also only
available if you can find a legacy system

Regards,
Sven