[fpc-devel] Same 64bit assembly code compiles under windows but not in linux (fpc 260)

Jeppe Græsdal Johansen jjohan07 at student.aau.dk
Wed Oct 3 03:45:33 CEST 2012

Integer is not a specifically sized type. It might differ based on what
platform you are on. For example, it's 16bit on i386-linux when compiled
with mode fpc. With mode objfpc on the same platform it's 32bit.

Also, wouldn't MOVD XMM5, [Bias] imply that you are moving from the
address stored in the Bias variable? That would make a whole lot more
sense as to why it generates this error