[fpc-devel] Considerations about observer [was: Free Pascal 2.6.2 rc1]

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 12:46:38 CET 2012

On 2012-11-27 16:19, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> The consequence is that you must pass around the objects themselves.

I'm curious to see Luiz's code example of what issues he has, but in the
mean time, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to update (with latest
FPC changes and Observer support) the LCLMediators code and demos you
emailed me a couple years back. [time permitting of course]

If you haven't made other changes to those LCL Mediators since the code
you emailed me, I could take a look at updating the code for Lazarus too.

That's a perfect example of the FPC Observers support being fully
functional as-is.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/