[fpc-devel] Re: Class field reordering

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sun Jul 22 13:07:09 CEST 2012

On Sun, 2012-07-22 at 12:40 +0200, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> On Sunday 22 July 2012 12:06:31 Jonas Maebe wrote:

> The situation here is especial because I must convince Michael for things that
> is of use for MSEgui only and most likely for no use in Lazarus or
> contradicts his design principles.

No, as I understood Michael, you have to convince others that what you
want can not be done otherwise.
Also, making private fields accessible is not always the only - or best
- solutions. So the alternatives also have to be evaluated.

By discussing this the framework as a whole can only become better and
more flexible, for all users. The msegui/lazarus points have nothing to
do with it.

Joost.