[fpc-devel] FPDoc improvements

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat Jan 28 10:00:14 CET 2012

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be schrieb:
>
>>> Again, what are you talking about? FPDoc doesn't require a special order
>>> of input files, neither source nor documentation files :-)
>>
>> It does, see the explanation of Marco.
>
> Then I wonder how I ever could generate the documentation for a single unit?
>
> The LCL documentation build sorts the units alphabetically, and this also
> seems to work.

Of course it produces documentation, but cross-links can and will fail because the
correct target is not found.

For cross-links to be correct, the order must be correct.

See the following bug

Meanwhile I have a simple example using 2 units floating around somewhere.
It took me lots of time to find it, but now I know where the cause is.
Solving it is another matter entirely.

Michael.