[fpc-devel] Re: [Lazarus] Free Pascal 2.6.0 released!

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:34:23 CET 2012

Am 01.01.2012 16:43, schrieb Marco van de Voort:
> Changes that may break backwards compatibility are documented at:
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/User_Changes_2.6.0

I have found something that might be noteworthy as well:
If you use sqldb with SQLite then ftDateTime values are now saved
differently (changed in this revision:
http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/packages/fcl-db/src/sqldb/sqlite/sqlite3conn.pp?r1=18031&r2=18044
). This is no problem if you use only FPC 2.6 or newer, but if you need
to use an older FPC version or Delphi in parallel to a 2.6 then you need
to adjust the values (I had some bug hunting to do the last few hours
because of this change).

Regards,
Sven